Open Camera is a completely free Camera app.
– Option to auto-level so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
– Expose your camera’s functionality: support for scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, selfie with “screen flash”, HD video and more.
– Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
– Option to take photo remotely by making a noise, or by voice command “cheese”.
– Configurable volume keys and user interface.
– Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
– Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
– Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
– Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
– Panorama, including for front camera.
– Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
– Support for Camera2 API: manual controls (with optional focus assist); burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow motion video; log profile video.
– Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and Dynamic range optimisation modes.
– Options for on-screen histogram, zebra stripes, focus peaking.
– Focus bracketing mode.
– Completely free, and no third party ads in the app (I only run third party ads on the website). Open Source.
Features of Open Camera mod :
– All Unlocked
– No Ads
Instructions for installing Open Camera :
– Allow the application download.
– Download the apk file.
– Accept the apk installation from an unknown source.
– Install apk file.
– Open the application.